Version 1.3.5 Is Live!
List of changes:
- Diehard Dungeon gets an OST! – an all new original soundtrack will replace the existing one. If requested, the current soundtrack will be made available to download.
- The player and enemies now flash white when they take damage.
- Triple-Shot and Trigger Happy re-balanced and altered the way they behave.
- Different container types used depending on if the floor is wet or dry.
- Overall game difficulty re-balanced. Stages become slightly harder as the game progresses, and there is a bigger difference between easy and hard routes.
- Many more minor changes.
I hope you enjoy the new additions and changes. The next release will likely be version 1.4, which will be a very significant patch that will add a whole host of new features and content.