Version 1.3.4 Update
Version 1.3.4 will be released in a few days time, and will contain the following:
- Music engine changed completely to use .ogg files. This means that Diehard Dungeon will no longer be reliant on Windows Media Player for music playback.
- Added the equivalent key functionality if the player is not using a QWERTY keyboard (i.e. AZERTY, DVORAK). Full key-binding support is still being looked into.
- Improved a few enemy sprites. Some sprites still look a bit out of place due to the scaling applied to them, but I’m fixing them one by one.
- Improved area randomisation, making areas feel more spacious and interesting.
- Added dry/water patches to areas. These will be used in the future to introduce some new gameplay mechanics.
- Running over water will put fire out quicker.