This update brings many changes and additions, so the version number has jumped straight to 1.6.5.
- Day/night cycle, rain and dust/spores. Adds to the game’s atsmosphere dramatically, making each environment feel slighlty different depending on the time of day.
An option has been added to the options menu to toggle these on/off.
- Champion mode updated. Evil champions can now also spawn directly in the room to fight you.
Champion mode has been re-balanced. I underestimated the amount of players that would choose to be good, making the mode too easy. It’s now much more challenging.
- If the player’s shield is hit, the player will now be knocked back enough to avoid further attacks.
- Chests now drop a heart or token if you don’t win anything from spinning the reels.
- Many sprites have been updated.
- Lots of tweaks made to enemies.
- Lots of tweaks made to game balance (frequency of hearts etc).
- Gold key acquired splash no longer shows every time you restart.